- Join us Dec 27-30 for two full days of snowboarding in Keystone, CO as we connect with God and each other and develop a S.O.L.I.D. faith. This event is open to Kickstart Students and Start Church participants. We are wanting to make this an intergenerational event.
WHEN? Dec 27-30
WHERE? Keystone, Colorado
WHAT? Two full days of snowboarding or skiing in the beautiful mountains of Colorado learning more about Jesus and the Bible.
HOW MUCH? $500
INCLUDES: Travel, 3 Meals a Day, Lodging, Equipment Rentals, 2-Day Ski Passes, Study Notes/Content, and Hot-tubbing/Sauna,
Students, ask your parents to pay for half of the trip and then you can pay for the other half with work money. We will be hosting FUNDRAISERS for those that need help with the cost. Start Church participants are also invited to help sponsor or co-sponsor students in order to help cover expenses as led by the Holy Spirit.
- First 12 to sign up, turn in paperwork, and pay are guaranteed a spot on the trip.
- All participants will be riding together in church van unless otherwise approved.
- Rental equipment includes boots, board, skis, and poles.
- Snow gear/clothes/jackets/gloves/pants/goggles are not provided.
- Liability waiver must be turned in prior to departure.
- Weight, height, shoe size, and skill level must be communicated for rental packages.
- Departure from Start Church will be at 8am on the 27th with 7:30am early arrival load van.
- Return to Start Church will be 10pm on the 30th just in time for the new year.
- Hotel Info: Alpine Slopes Lodge 22859 US-6, Keystone, CO 80435 (970) 368-9620
- Pastor Rob's number 402-806-8952
- bible & journal
- clothes on your back and at least three extra sets
- sweat pants, long sleeve shirts, and hoodies to wear under snowboard gear
- snow pants, snow jacket, snow gloves, goggles, handkerchief to cover face
- swim trunks
- spending money for souvenirs
- wool socks or socks that are extra warm
- tablets, music, games, books, and rubiks cube for the car ride
- good attitude